The fight for Hawaii continues. Now the NEON board wants me to present a plan of action for my trip, if funded. Something tells me that Mai Tais and Polynesian chicken shouldn’t top the list?
Okay, in all seriousness, I do plan to use the time for good!
In between snorkeling and sushi, I want to look into the colors of the island and how they influence various moods! I am a NEON cat after all! Here is my plan below:
- Set up various #NEONlitter stations around the
- Create litter art of hula girls, North Shore waves, humpbacks, bright flora, etc in all types of new NEON color.
- Place conveniently beside beaches or public
- Wait and see which color gets used the ..and...
- Observe if, perhaps, those beach hippie humans give it a try!!
We could be in an entirely new market folks!! Now to pitch this to our investors...
Wish me luck! Maximus